当前位置首页 > 作文大全> 正文

幸福终点站优美英语句子,幸福终点站经典句子

幸福终点站优美英语句子,幸福终点站经典句子推荐阅读:

1. 幸福终点站 经典英文台词 英文对白等 最好是一段话 不要太短的 好一点

Frank Dixon: Sometimes you land a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.

弗兰克:有的时候你把一条小鱼放在陆地上,你很小心地把他放下。你把他放回了水里。你给了他自由那么就有别人可以享受抓捕他的快乐。

Amelia:I've been waiting my whole life,just don't konw what the hell for

艾米丽娅:我这一生都在等待着,只是不知道到底在等谁。

Viktor Navorski: Officer Torres, my friend say you are stallion.

维克多:托勒斯警官,我的朋友说你是留种的雄兽。

Officer Dolores Torres: Mr. Navorski! Mr. Navorski。

托勒斯:纳维托斯基先生!纳维托斯基先生。

Viktor Navorski: Stallion.

维克多:留种的雄兽。

Officer Dolores Torres: [surprised] A what?

托勒斯:(惊讶)一个什么?

Viktor Navorski: A stallion. Like a horse.

维克多:一个留种的雄兽,就像是马。

Officer Dolores Torres: [embarrassed] Stand behind the yellow line!

托勒斯:(尴尬的)站在黄线后面!

Viktor Navorski: It's horse! Beautiful horse!

维克多:他是一匹马!漂亮的马!

Officer Dolores Torres: Who said that?

托勒斯:谁那么说的?

Viktor Navorski: My food! My friend drive the food.

维克多:我的食物!我的朋友驾驶食物。

2. 幸福终点站 英文台词

if we were to talk about spielberg's film career as being clustered into periods, as we do with picasso's blue and pink periods, then we'd have to say spielberg has entered his capra phase with his new film the terminal. although the terminal has a comedic brightness that recalls aspects of his last film catch me if you can, spielberg's real attention here focuses on the story's minimal plotline about an average joe overcoming the bureaucratic roadblocks and power plays that cross his path. it's an optimistic world-view that features a melting pot of american faces, most of whom want to do good if given the chance, and who like to embrace their folk heroes with group unity and gusto. the director who inadvertently invented the summer blockbuster with the release of jaws in 1975 has now moved into a more populist phase of his career that tries to introduce democratic ideals and "significance" into his resolutely mainstream movies. it's a worthy ambition, i suppose, but it does not take into account that our naivete is not nearly as unvarnished as it was in frank capra's heyday of the early sound decades. it's hard to sell anyone the brooklyn bridge anymore, so we'll see how well spielberg does with his multicultural, "we are the world" version of jfk airport. the story's deus ex machina has hanks' viktor navorski stranded in the airport's international transit lounge due to a coup that occurred in his fictional eastern european homeland of krakozhia while en route. left without a valid passport or a country he can return to, viktor is ordered by the paper tiger customs bureaucrat frank dixon (tucci) to wait out the situation. hours turn into days, then months, as viktor gradually makes a place for himself within the transitional world of the terminal. "life is waiting," reminds the movie's promotional tagline. but what the movie (like john lennon) is really trying to tell us is that "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."。

3. 求幸福终点站经典台词

Amelia: Are you coming or going?

艾米莉亚:你打算过来还是走呢?

Viktor Navorski: I don't know. Both.

维克多:我不知道。都是。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Dixon: Sometimes you land a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.

弗兰克:有的时候你把一条小鱼放在陆地上,你很小心地把他放下。你把他放回了水里。你给了他自由那么就有别人可以享受抓捕他的快乐。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia:I've been waiting my whole life,just don't konw what the hell for

艾米丽娅:我这一生都在等待着,只是不知道到底在等谁。

4. 求英文幸福终点站的评论

PARIS –As far as Steven Spielberg's new blockbuster, "The Terminal," is concerned, the experience of being trapped inside an airport for a year can lead to friendship, comic high jinks, and even romance.But it's hard to see the life of Mehran Karimi Nasseri through Spielberg-colored glasses. Mr. Nasseri is the inspiration for the movie - a real-life Iranian refugee who arrived at Paris's Charles de Gaulle Airport in 1988 without a passport and without papers to enter another country. He's been stuck in Terminal One ever since. Like a lost and battered suitcase, he has been claimed by no one.Related stories06/18/04Behind 'The Terminal,' a true storyGet all the Monitor's headlines by e-mail.Subscribe for free.E-mail a friendPrint thisLetter to the EditorRepublishShareThisE-mail newslettersRSS"The Terminal," which opened Friday in the United States, recounts the hardships of Viktor Navorski (Tom Hanks), a fictitious Balkan traveler stranded at New York's JFK Airport. His homeland erupts into civil war and his passport becomes void. He can't officially enter the US, but neither can he return to Eastern Europe. So he lives for months in the hermetically sealed microcosm of an airport concourse.Some of Navorski's survival tactics are similar to Nasseri's, like bathing in the washroom, setting up a living area on a bench, and accepting food vouchers from airport workers. But where the movie has embellished the story with madcap adventures and a fling with a flight attendant played by Catherine Zeta-Jones, Nasseri's life consists mostly of reading. His most recent book is Hillary Clinton's autobiography. "Maybe I don't do it like Tom Hanks does it," he says. "My day is just like inside a library. Silence."Lately, though, he's had more visitors than usual. This urban legend is already the subject of three other films, two of them documentaries. Reporters and tourists visit and talk with him all day at his makeshift press lounge. "Is this public entertainment?" Nasseri asks with a pained grimace. Yet, at the same time, "Alfred," as he is also known, seems to relish his celebrity."He is known throughout the world and people come to see him," says Valérie Chevillot, who can see Nasseri's encampment of assorted boxes, bags, and suitcases through the window of her Phénix clothing boutique. "But no one really knows him."The original crisis began when Nasseri tried to travel to England from Belgium via France. But he lost papers declaring his status as an Iranian refugee. It's been confirmed that he was expelled from Iran in the 1970s, but the famous squatter has since rejected his heritage - even denied he can speak Farsi - under the belief that his Iranian background is the cause of cause of his troubles. No family members have ever contacted him. "Police say they don't live," he says cryptically.Summarizing the details of Alfred's bureaucratic nightmare since then isn't easy. Nasseri waited at Charles de Gaulle while Britain, France, and Belgium played a shell game with his case for years. At one point, in a classic Catch-22, Belgian authorities said they had proof of his original refugee papers, but insisted he pick them up in person - yet wouldn't let him into the country. He has been jailed several times, and technically could be removed from the airport at any time.After a lengthy legal battle waged by his lawyer, the French government finally gave him the necessary documents to reside in France and legally travel.But he refuses to use them.Nasseri is convinced he has no official identity. If he leaves France, he says, "There are soldiers there who shoot you dead." So he won't venture further than the first floor of the terminal. "I stay until I obtain my origin identity," he often repeats.Airport shopkeepers don't seem bothered by the fuss over their famous neighbor. The cleaning staff warn that he'll charge a few euros if you take his picture. But otherwise, "he never asks anything of anyone," says Mossaoid Ben, who runs the Coccimarket next door.Mr. Ben hypothesizes why Nasseri has remained in the dreary cocoon of the Charles de Gaulle building, a kind of doughnut-shaped, concrete UFO stranded out on the tarmac. "He'll have to pay rent elsewhere. Maybe that's why he's here."Other theories abound as to why Nasseri persists with his self-imposed exile. "In my opinion, Alfred needs professional help to get him adapted to the outside world," says Alexis Kouros, an Iranian documentary filmmaker and doctor, who tried to help him leave for Brussels while making his film, "Waiting for Godot at de Gaulle," in 2000. "He used to be a normal person. By spending 15 years。

5. 求英文幸福终点站的评论

PARIS –As far as Steven Spielberg's new blockbuster, "The Terminal," is concerned, the experience of being trapped inside an airport for a year can lead to friendship, comic high jinks, and even romance.But it's hard to see the life of Mehran Karimi Nasseri through Spielberg-colored glasses. Mr. Nasseri is the inspiration for the movie - a real-life Iranian refugee who arrived at Paris's Charles de Gaulle Airport in 1988 without a passport and without papers to enter another country. He's been stuck in Terminal One ever since. Like a lost and battered suitcase, he has been claimed by no one.Related stories06/18/04Behind 'The Terminal,' a true storyGet all the Monitor's headlines by e-mail.Subscribe for free.E-mail a friendPrint thisLetter to the EditorRepublishShareThisE-mail newslettersRSS"The Terminal," which opened Friday in the United States, recounts the hardships of Viktor Navorski (Tom Hanks), a fictitious Balkan traveler stranded at New York's JFK Airport. His homeland erupts into civil war and his passport becomes void. He can't officially enter the US, but neither can he return to Eastern Europe. So he lives for months in the hermetically sealed microcosm of an airport concourse.Some of Navorski's survival tactics are similar to Nasseri's, like bathing in the washroom, setting up a living area on a bench, and accepting food vouchers from airport workers. But where the movie has embellished the story with madcap adventures and a fling with a flight attendant played by Catherine Zeta-Jones, Nasseri's life consists mostly of reading. His most recent book is Hillary Clinton's autobiography. "Maybe I don't do it like Tom Hanks does it," he says. "My day is just like inside a library. Silence."Lately, though, he's had more visitors than usual. This urban legend is already the subject of three other films, two of them documentaries. Reporters and tourists visit and talk with him all day at his makeshift press lounge. "Is this public entertainment?" Nasseri asks with a pained grimace. Yet, at the same time, "Alfred," as he is also known, seems to relish his celebrity."He is known throughout the world and people come to see him," says Valérie Chevillot, who can see Nasseri's encampment of assorted boxes, bags, and suitcases through the window of her Phénix clothing boutique. "But no one really knows him."The original crisis began when Nasseri tried to travel to England from Belgium via France. But he lost papers declaring his status as an Iranian refugee. It's been confirmed that he was expelled from Iran in the 1970s, but the famous squatter has since rejected his heritage - even denied he can speak Farsi - under the belief that his Iranian background is the cause of cause of his troubles. No family members have ever contacted him. "Police say they don't live," he says cryptically.Summarizing the details of Alfred's bureaucratic nightmare since then isn't easy. Nasseri waited at Charles de Gaulle while Britain, France, and Belgium played a shell game with his case for years. At one point, in a classic Catch-22, Belgian authorities said they had proof of his original refugee papers, but insisted he pick them up in person - yet wouldn't let him into the country. He has been jailed several times, and technically could be removed from the airport at any time.After a lengthy legal battle waged by his lawyer, the French government finally gave him the necessary documents to reside in France and legally travel.But he refuses to use them.Nasseri is convinced he has no official identity. If he leaves France, he says, "There are soldiers there who shoot you dead." So he won't venture further than the first floor of the terminal. "I stay until I obtain my origin identity," he often repeats.Airport shopkeepers don't seem bothered by the fuss over their famous neighbor. The cleaning staff warn that he'll charge a few euros if you take his picture. But otherwise, "he never asks anything of anyone," says Mossaoid Ben, who runs the Coccimarket next door.Mr. Ben hypothesizes why Nasseri has remained in the dreary cocoon of the Charles de Gaulle building, a kind of doughnut-shaped, concrete UFO stranded out on the tarmac. "He'll have to pay rent elsewhere. Maybe that's why he's here."Other theories abound as to why Nasseri persists with his self-imposed exile. "In my opinion, Alfred needs professional help to get him adapted to the outside world," says Alexis Kouros, an Iranian documentary filmmaker and doctor, who tried to help him leave for Brussels while making his film, "Waiting for Godot at de Gaulle," in 2000. "He used to be a normal person. By spending 15 years。

6. 求《幸福终点站》得英语简介和人物的英文名字

if we were to talk about spielberg's film career as being clustered into periods, as we do with picasso's blue and pink periods, then we'd have to say spielberg has entered his capra phase with his new film the terminal. although the terminal has a comedic brightness that recalls aspects of his last film catch me if you can, spielberg's real attention here focuses on the story's minimal plotline about an average joe overcoming the bureaucratic roadblocks and power plays that cross his path. it's an optimistic world-view that features a melting pot of american faces, most of whom want to do good if given the chance, and who like to embrace their folk heroes with group unity and gusto. the director who inadvertently invented the summer blockbuster with the release of jaws in 1975 has now moved into a more populist phase of his career that tries to introduce democratic ideals and "significance" into his resolutely mainstream movies. it's a worthy ambition, i suppose, but it does not take into account that our naivete is not nearly as unvarnished as it was in frank capra's heyday of the early sound decades. it's hard to sell anyone the brooklyn bridge anymore, so we'll see how well spielberg does with his multicultural, "we are the world" version of jfk airport. the story's deus ex machina has hanks' viktor navorski stranded in the airport's international transit lounge due to a coup that occurred in his fictional eastern european homeland of krakozhia while en route. left without a valid passport or a country he can return to, viktor is ordered by the paper tiger customs bureaucrat frank dixon (tucci) to wait out the situation. hours turn into days, then months, as viktor gradually makes a place for himself within the transitional world of the terminal. "life is waiting," reminds the movie's promotional tagline. but what the movie (like john lennon) is really trying to tell us is that "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."。

本文由 文言宝 整理,转载请保留链接: https://www.wenyanbao.com/html/20230210/85991.html

猜你喜欢