指环王英文优美的句子,指环王英文版优美句子推荐阅读:
1. 求指环王英文经典片段
原著诗歌The Old Walking Song (From chapter 1: A Long Expected Party )The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager/weary feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. The Road goes ever on and on Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, Let others follw it who can! Let them a journey new begin, But I at last with weary feet Will turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet. Still round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate; And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun. Bilbo's Song(From chapter 3: The Ring Goes South )I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies in summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door. 电影台词Frodo: "I can't do this, Sam."Sam: "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are."Sam: "It's like in the great stories, Mister Frodo. The ones that really mattered."Sam: "Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened."Sam: "But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."Sam: "Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mister Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. Because they were holding on to something."Frodo: "What are we holding on to, Sam?"Sam: "That there's some good in this world, Mister Frodo. And it's worth fighting for."Théoden: "Arise! Arise! Riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword-day! A red day, ere the sun rises!"Théoden: "Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"Théoden: "Death!Death!Death!"Théoden: "Forð Eorlingas!"Aragorn: "Hold your ground! Hold your ground."Aragorn: "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."Aragorn: "A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."Aragorn: "An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!"Aragorn: "By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" Sam: "Do you remember the Shire, Mister Frodo? It'll be spring soon, and the Orchards will be in blossom."Sam: "And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket and they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields."Sam: "And eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?"Frodo: "No, Sam, I can't recall the taste of food."Frodo: "Nor the sound of water. Or the touch of grass. I'm naked in the dark. There's nothing… no veil… between me and the wheel of fire! I can see him with my waking eyes!"Sam: "Then let us be rid of it, once and for all! Come on, Mister Frodo. I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! Come on!"。
2. 求指环王英文经典片段
原著诗歌The Old Walking Song (From chapter 1: A Long Expected Party )The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager/weary feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. The Road goes ever on and on Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, Let others follw it who can! Let them a journey new begin, But I at last with weary feet Will turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet. Still round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate; And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I Shall take the hidden paths that run West of the Moon, East of the Sun. Bilbo's Song(From chapter 3: The Ring Goes South )I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies in summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door. 电影台词Frodo: "I can't do this, Sam."Sam: "I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are."Sam: "It's like in the great stories, Mister Frodo. The ones that really mattered."Sam: "Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened."Sam: "But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."Sam: "Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mister Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. Because they were holding on to something."Frodo: "What are we holding on to, Sam?"Sam: "That there's some good in this world, Mister Frodo. And it's worth fighting for."Théoden: "Arise! Arise! Riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword-day! A red day, ere the sun rises!"Théoden: "Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"Théoden: "Death!Death!Death!"Théoden: "Forð Eorlingas!"Aragorn: "Hold your ground! Hold your ground."Aragorn: "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."Aragorn: "A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."Aragorn: "An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!"Aragorn: "By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" Sam: "Do you remember the Shire, Mister Frodo? It'll be spring soon, and the Orchards will be in blossom."Sam: "And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket and they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields."Sam: "And eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?"Frodo: "No, Sam, I can't recall the taste of food."Frodo: "Nor the sound of water. Or the touch of grass. I'm naked in the dark. There's nothing… no veil… between me and the wheel of fire! I can see him with my waking eyes!"Sam: "Then let us be rid of it, once and for all! Come on, Mister Frodo. I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! Come on!"。
3. 求指环王中的经典台词 (要英语的)
History became legend, Legend became myth. I don't know half of you half as wellas you should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you should deserve.(经典啊!!) 这是最最开头的一段台词..很精悍的描述了戒指的历史。
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was…is lost. For none now live who remember it It began with the forging of the Great Rings.Three were given to the Elves: Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-lords: Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine…nine rings were gifted to the race of Men…who, above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived. For another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom…the Dark Lord Sauron Forged in secret a Master Ring…to control all others. 对了,还有Gandalf唱的Bilbo作的歌: The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began Now far ahead the road has gone And I must follow if I can。
4. 指环王英文台词
F:I wish the ring had never came to me. I wish none of this had happened. G:so do all who live to see such times. But that not for them to decide.All we have to decied is what to do with the time that is given to us. There're other force at work in this world, Frodo, beside the will of evil. Bilbo was mean to find the ring , in which case, you also were meant to have it,and that is a encouraging thought. 佛罗多:我真希望魔戒没在我手中。
我真希望这一切没有发生。 甘道夫:每个人遇到难关都会这么想,但是我们无法决定自己的命运。
我们要决 定的是在一定时间内怎么去做。佛罗多,世界上除了邪恶还有其他力量 。
比尔博注定要找到魔戒,你也注定要得到它,能这么想就好了 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring》 Prologue by Galadriel: I amar prestar aen。 The world is changed. ihan mathon ne nen。
I feel it in the water. han mathon ne chae。 I feel it in the Earth. a han noston ned gwilith. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it. TEXT: THE LORD OF THE RINGS (A fire is seen, in which melted metal is being taken out by prongs. It is poured into a mold for casting. The three Elf rings are seen on their ownders hands; Narya, Nenya and Vilya. They look at them, admiring their beauty. Seven rings are spread in a circle on a table. Seven Dwarf Lords pick them up and raise them above their heads. Nine Kings of men lower their rings, holding them in front of themselves.) It began with the forging of the great rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. (Mount Doom spouts off lava and fire, the land surrounding it is dark and gloomy. Sauron stands inside Mount Doom creating his ring.) In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master ring, to control all others. And into this Ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. (Sauron shows the Ring on his forefinger, the Elvish inscription carving itself into the Ring.) "One Ring to rule them all." (Wild men attack villages, houses errupt in flames, the townspeople run away screaming in fear.) One by one, the free lands of Middle-Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. (An army of Elves and Men are seen on the field of Dagorlad) A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth. (Orcs are seen grunting and ready for battle. Elves and Men let loose arrows into the hordes of Orcs. Armies of Orcs attack the Elves and Men, who fight back bravely. Lord Elrond is seen shouting out commands at the army.) Victory was near. But the power of the Ring could not be undone. (Sauron steps onto the battlefield, carrying a mace and the Ring of Power on his finger. Everyone turns and looks at him with fear in their eyes. He swings his mace, sending a group of Elves flying through the air. Elendil raises his sword to strike, but Sauron flings him against a rock, crushing him to death. Shocked, Isidur runs over to his fallen father. Suddenly, he is aware of someone behind him, he roles over, seeing Sauron towering above him) It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword. (Isildur grabs the hilt of Narsil, but Sauron stomps on it, shattering the blade. Sauron reaches down towards Isildur with the hand carrying the Ring. With a desperate attempt, Isildur let's out a cry and strikes Sauron's hand with the shards of Narsil, slicing off the finger bearing the One Ring. Sauron let's out a cry. He implodes, sending a shockwave throughout the battlefield, knocking the warriors off their feet. His armour falls to the ground, his body gone. Smoke emerges from within the armour) Sauron, the enemy of the free-peoples of Middle-Earth was defeated. (Isildur slowly reaches for the remains of Sauron's finger bearing the Ring. The finger turns to ash in his hands, but the Ring shimmers faintly) The Ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own. (Isildur is riding trough the forest with a group of warriors. The Ring is on a chain around Isildur's neck. They are ambushed by a group of Orcs. Isildur is knocked off of his horse by an Orc and they 。
5. 求指环王经典句子
I can't carry it for you , but I can carry you .
人生永远也不会结束,死亡只是另一种人生。
The dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark!
历史成为了传说,传说变成了神话。
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
即使是最微不足道的人也能够改变未来的进程
One honest voice can be louder than a crowd.
一个诚实的声音胜过众口多言
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有的人把一生浓缩在一分钟里过了
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
要亲近你的朋友,但更要走近你的敌人
Happy families are all alike;every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
.Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
救人一命即拯救全世界
This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次
.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱情意味着你永远不需要说"对不起"
Don't be deceived by appearances,for beauty is founded within.
不要被外表所欺骗,美存在于内心
6. 指环王的经典台词(最好是抒情的、激励人心的)中英文都要有
Frodo: I can't do this, Sam. Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Sam: Fold in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam? Sam: There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for. 我办不到,山姆 我知道,这都是不正常的。
实际上,我们甚至本不该在这,但是我们来了。好像在那些伟大的故事中,佛罗多先生。
那些真正重大的事,它们充满了黑暗和危险,你常常不想知道结局,因为结局怎么可能是快乐的?这世界怎么可能回到它从前的轨迹,那么多坏事还没发生的时候? 但是最后,这股阴影终究会消失,甚至连黑暗也必定会退散,崭新的一天将会来临,太阳也会闪烁更明亮的光芒。那些伴随着你的故事,它们意味着一些东西,就算你太渺小不明白为什么。
但是我想,佛罗多先生,我确实了解了,我现在明白了,故事的角色,有很多的机会转回头,只是他们没有,他们继续向前,因为他们坚持着什么。 我们坚持着什么,山姆? 美好存在于这个世界,佛罗多先生,它值得我们为之奋战 _____________________________________________ Éomer, take your éored down the left flank. Gamling, follow the King's banner down the center. Grimbold, take your company right after you pass the wall. Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, Arise, Riders of Théoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin, and the world's ending! Death! Death! Death! Forth Eorlingas!! 伊欧墨,带着你的马队从左翼进攻加姆林,跟着国王的旗帜攻中路葛林勃,穿过外墙后率领你的队伍从右边冲击向前冲,不要惧怕黑暗!奋起,奋起!塞奥顿的骑兵! 矛断盾碎裂,视死当如归挥剑杀敌,血染大地迎接初升的太阳吧!冲啊!冲啊!冲啊!驰向毁灭,直到世界的终结!杀!杀!杀!向前冲啊,伊欧的子孙们!!_____________________________________Hold your ground! Hold your ground. Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West! 坚守阵线!坚守阵线刚铎的人民,罗翰的人民我的兄弟们!从你们的眼中我看到了同样占据我内心的恐惧也许有一天人类会丧失勇气我们遗弃了朋友,断绝了所有的联盟但绝不是今天!或许有一刻豺狼攻破人类城池人类的时代彻底结束但绝不是今天!今天我们要奋战!为了这片美好土地上你们所拥有和珍爱的一切我命令你们坚持住,西方的人类。
7. 求《魔戒》经典台词,英汉双译
it`s all wrong.这不公平
by rights,we shouldn`t even be here.我们本就不该来
but we are.可是我们却在这里了
it`s like in the great stories,mr.frodo.这就象我们听过的伟大故事,佛罗多先生.
the ones that really mattered.歌颂伟大的事迹
full of darkness and danger they were.充满了黑暗和危险
and sometimes you didn`t want to know the end有时候你不想知道结局
because how could the end be happy?因为怎可能有快乐结局?
how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?发生了这么多可怕的事情,这个世界怎可能回到从前
but in the end,it`s only a passing thing this shadow-even darkness must pass.但是最后可怕的阴影终究会消失,就连黑暗也会消失
a new day will come.崭新的一天将会来临
and when the sun shines,it will shine out the clearer.太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒
those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something.这些才是让人永生难忘意义非凡的感人故事
even if you were too small to understand why.即使你太年轻不明白为什么
but i think, mr.frodo,i do understand.i know now.但是我想我明白了,佛罗多先生,我现在知道了
folk in these stories had lots of chances of turning back,only they didn`t.故事里的主角有很多的半途而废的机会但是他们并没有
they kept going because they were holding on to something. what are we holding on to,sam?他们勇往直前因为他们抱着一种信念。我们抱着什么信念,山姆?
that there`s some good in this world,mr.frodo.and it`s worth fighting for.在这个世界上一定存在着善良值得我们奋战到底!
8. 求指环王中的经典台词(英语版)
Frodo: There's something down there. 佛罗多:下面有什么东西 Gandalf: It's Gollum. 甘道夫:那是咕噜姆 Frodo: Gollum? 佛罗多:咕噜姆? Gandalf: He's been following us for three days. 甘道夫:他跟着我们有三天了 Frodo: He escaped the dungeons of Barad-Dûr? 佛罗多:他逃出了巴拉多的地牢? Gandalf: Escaped…or was set loose. 甘道夫:逃出来……或是被释放出来 Gandalf: Now the Ring has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the Ring, as he hates and loves himself. Sméagol's life is a sad story. 甘道夫:现在魔戒把他吸引到了这儿,因为他永远都摆脱不了对魔戒的渴求。
他对魔戒既恨又爱,就像对自己也是既恨又爱。斯米戈尔的人生是个悲惨的故事。
Gandalf: Yes, Sméagol he was once called. Before the Ring found him. Before it drove him mad. 甘道夫:是的,斯米戈尔就是他以前的名字。在魔戒找到他之前,在魔戒把他逼疯之前。
Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance. 佛罗多:真可惜毕尔博在有机会的时候没有杀了他 Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many. 甘道夫:可惜?毕尔博是因为可怜他才停手。许多当死之人还活着,而一些该活着的人却死了。
你能决定谁的生死吗,佛罗多?不要过于急切的裁决人的生死。即便最智慧的人也不能看到所有的结局。
我的内心告诉我,咕噜姆还要扮演某个角色,或善或恶,在整件事结束之前。毕尔博的怜悯将决定很多人的命运。
Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. 佛罗多:我真希望我从没得到魔戒,我真希望这一切都没发生过 Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought. 甘道夫:所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所能决定的一切,就是在仅有的时间里该去做些什么。
这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它,而那是个令人鼓舞的想法。
————————————————————————————————————————————。
9. 想要指环王里一句台词的英文
不知道你说的是不是这段,这是第一部里的——(Arwen and Aragorn are standing atop of a bridge in the Garden of Twilight)Arwen: Renech i lu i erui govannen? *Do you remember when we first met?*Aragorn: Nauthannem i ned ol reniannen. *I thought I had strayed into a dream.*Arwen: (tenderly touches Aragorn's cheek) Gwenwin in enninath。
U-arnech in naeth i si celich. Renech i beth i pennen? *Long years have passed…You did not have the cares you carry now. Do you remember what I told you?*Aragorn: (his fingers run across the Evenstar pendant) You said you'd bind yourself to me. Forsaking the immortal life of your people. Arwen: And to that I hold. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. (she gives him the Evenstar)Arwen: I choose a mortal life. Aragorn: You cannot give me this! Arwen: It is mine to give to whom I will。 like my heart。
本文由 文言宝 整理,转载请保留链接: https://www.wenyanbao.com/html/20230203/74212.html